Residents Get New Mobile App
August 22, 2019
We’ve Launched a New App
Residents gained access to a portal earlier this year giving them:
- Access to dining menus
- Ability to make dining reservations
- View and sign up for upcoming events and programs
- Access to resident directory with contact information
- Access to staff directory with contact information
- Download important documents and forms like the Resident Handbook, minutes to resident meetings, tax letters
- And much more!
The mobile app version of the Viibrant Resident Portal is now online in both Android Play and Apple Apps online stores – residents can download today!
For residents to access the app, they should go to either the Android Play or Apple Apps and search for Piedmont Crossing. (Please type the full name). It should be the only app listed. The app icon is an outline of the Piedmont Crossing gazebo (see photo). Install app. The mobile app will still require a login to use.
"We are excited to offer the residents our first mobile app for our organization," shared Brantley Larew, UCHS Director of IT.